APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FOR 2019/2020 SESSION
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to KolaDaisi University Degree Programme for the 2019/2020 admission in the following courses:
- All Candidates applying for the 100 Level Undergraduate Programmes at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and must meet the required national Cut-Off score.
- Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting KolaDaisi University, Ibadan website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
- A Pass grade in Mathematics may be waved for the Arts programmes.
- Applicants will be mandated to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan on-line Application Form
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan Screening Exercise.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
Method Of Application
1. For online application, forms can be completed only after the payment of N2000 application form
2. Payment can also be made at any of the University Bank Account
3. (i) Application forms can be downloaded for manual submission at the University Campus, Kilometer 18, Ibadan-Oyo Express Road, Ibadan
(ii) Candidates can also send scanned copies of their downloaded application forms with appropriate Bank teller to email@example.com
4. All applicants are required to email both O’ Level and UTME results to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Successful Candidates MUST bring along the downloaded application form and original copies of their O’ Level results for clearance at time of registration.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email: email@example.com or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144