The Joint University Preliminary Examination Board is an Advanced level programme that admits to 200 Level in our university and 80% of other Nigerian universities.
KDU Advance Studies Centre is an arm of the University that was established to bring the university more closely to the people and to provide a very conducive academic/living (boarding) environment for various academic and professional programmes within Ibadan metropolis.
Admission into the JUPEB Programme 2023/2024 Session
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2022/2023 Session at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan.
Candidates must possess minimum of 5 O’ Level Credits at not more than two sittings including Mathematics, English Language and the three subjects relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidate the opportunity of Direct Entry admissions into KolaDaisi University, Ibadan or any other University in Nigeria.
The duration of the Programme is one academic session (two Semesters).
Lecture Venue: KolaDaisi University
Accommodation: University campus
Screening of Candidates
Method Of Application
1. Complete the APPLICATION FORM by making a payment of N10,000 with the bank charge of N350 click here
2. Pay ACCEPTANCE FEES of N10,000 with the bank charge of N350 click here
3. Pay the required SCHOOL FEES/TUITION to the Bank details below:
KolaDaisi University School of Preliminary
and Advanced Studies
First City Monument Bank
4. Submit all necessary documents to the office of the Director, School of Preliminary and Advanced Studies, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan
1. (i) Application forms can be downloaded for manual submission at the University Campus, Kilometer 18, Ibadan-Oyo Express Road, Ibadan
(ii) Candidates can also send scanned copies of their downloaded application forms with appropriate Bank teller to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All applicants are required to email both O’ Level and UTME results to email@example.com
3. Successful Candidates MUST bring along the downloaded application form and original copies of their O’ Level results for clearance at time of registration.
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: