KOLADAISI UNIVERSITY, IBADAN
KM 18, OYO-IBADAN EXPRESS ROAD, IBADAN
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE VACANT POSITION OF MEDICAL OFFICER I
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant medical position below: Position Medical Officer I (KDUNTSS 10)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must possess 5 ‘O’ Level credits (WASSCE/NECO/GCE) including English Language and Mathematics plus a Degree in Medicine and evidence of registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- Applicants must possess at least 2 years post qualification work experience.
The incumbent shall be responsible to the Chief Medical Officer/Director of Health Services for:
- carrying out General Medical duties in the University Health Centre;
- giving Health Education and Counselling;
- taking Calls i.e. work outside normal working hours and during weekends;
- conducting Medical registration for new Staff and new Students; and
- carrying out other responsibilities that may be assigned by the Director of University Health Services or the most senior officer at the Health Services.
Salaries are very competitive and includes Call Duty Allowances at rates approved by the Nigerian Medical Association.
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 15 July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 10 (Ten) copies of Applications, detailed Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of credentials and other valid documents. The Curriculum Vitae must be in the following format:
- Post Applied for
- Full Name (Surname First in Capital Letters)
- Current Postal Address
- G.S.M Phone Number & Email address
- Permanent Home Address
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality/ State of Origin/Local Government Area
- Marital Status
- Number, Names and Ages of Children
- Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with Dates
- Work Experience with Dates
- Present Employer current Status, Salary Scale/Step
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Relevant Referees.
Applications and Three Referees reports should be forwarded and addressed to:
Km 18, Ibadan-Oyo Express Road,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Yetunde B. Alagbe (Mrs.)
For: Registrar & Secretary to Council