GENERAL INFORMATION ON 2021/2022 ADMISSION PROCESSES
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan for the 2021/2022 academic session into the following programmes
- 100-Level (UTME)
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Information and Media Sciences
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Marketing
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Direct Entry into 200-Level (click here to apply)
- School of Preliminary and Advanced Studies:
- Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) (click here to apply)
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and met the required National Cut-Off score.
- Applicants are to complete the on-line application form CLICK HERE. Form can be completed only after the payment of N5000 application form with bank charge of N350
- Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details);
- complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
- participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
- Candidates must have at least two A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
- NCE or ND passes are the acceptable grades. Candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements for the intended programme as in (i).
SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY AND ADVANCED STUDIES
- JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION BOARD (JUPEB)
- Candidates wishing to gain entry into any Nigerian University through the Direct Entry in the 2021/2022 session are hereby invited to apply for the JUPEB Foundation Programme.
- Eligible Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than two sittings in Mathematics, English Language and the three subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
- REMEDIAL PROGRAMME
- The programme is open to candidates with credits in the five relevant subjects or to those who have deficiencies in not more than two of the five required subjects.
- Apart from English Language and Mathematics, the three other subjects offered in the programme must be in line with the UTME requirements for admission into Nigerian Universities.
- Candidates will receive coaching in these five subjects to enable good performance in JAMB and O’ Level examinations for candidates with deficient grades.
- Successful candidates will be admitted into the 100 Level in any of the relevant programmes of the University.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng/admission
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through:
Or Call Admission Office
– 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled
– 0705 575 4888
We Have A Friendly & Familiar Campus For You
we have a conducive and serene environment for our students and skilled lecturers that brings out the hidden potentials in our students.