We Have A Friendly & Familiar Campus For You
we have a conducive serene environment for our students and skilled lecturers that brings out the hidden potentials in our students.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON 2020/2021 ADMISSION PROCESSES
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan for the 2020/2021 academic session into the following:
- 100-Level (UTME) (click here to apply)
- Direct Entry into 200-Level (click here to apply)
- School of Preliminary and Advanced Studies:
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required National Cut-Off score.
- Applicants are to complete the on-line application form by visiting KolaDaisi University website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
- Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
- Candidates must have at least two A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
- In NCE or ND passes at the acceptable grades, Candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements for the intended programme as in (i).
SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY AND ADVANCED STUDIES
JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION BOARD (JUPEB)
- Candidates wishing to gain entry into any Nigerian University through the Direct Entry in the 2020/2021 session are hereby invited to apply for the JUPEB Foundation Programme.
- Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at not more than two sittings in Mathematics, English Language and the three subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
- The programme is opened to candidates with Credits in the five relevant subjects or to those who have deficiencies in not more than two of the five required subjects.
- Apart from English Language and Mathematics, the three other subjects offered in the programme must be in line with the UTME requirements for admission into Nigerian Universities.
- Candidates will receive coaching in these five subjects to enable good performance in JAMB and O’ Level examinations for candidates with deficient grades.
- Successful candidates will be admitted into the 100 Level in any of the relevant programmes of the University.