APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FOR 2019/2020 SESSION
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to KolaDaisi University Degree Programme (Direct Entry) for the 2019/2020 admission in the following courses:
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECT ENTRY
All applicants for Direct Entry must satisfy any of the following conditions:
- NCE at Credit Level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two (2) A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements of five credits as in (1) above.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
Method Of Application
- For online application, forms can be completed only after the payment of N2000 application form (click here to pay)
- Payment can also be made at any of the University Bank Account
- Application forms can be downloaded for manual submission at the University Campus, Kilometer 18, Ibadan-Oyo Express Road, Ibadan
- Candidates can also send scanned copies of their downloaded application forms with appropriate Bank teller to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants are required to email both O’ Level and UTME results to email@example.com
- Successful Candidates MUST bring along the downloaded application form and original copies of their O’ Level results for clearance at time of registration.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through:
Or Call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled,
Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314,
Funmilola- 0906 887 2144